2007年8月30日 星期四

In the End

A lion from another place and time has stepped into the line... sniffing up the Queen of my pride. Which Male can take it? I know I CANT.

Once again my Queen has gone to defensive mode when i try to Probe.

26/08/2007 0158hrs <-- This is my clue (sunday night)

What did we did that day?
I went to watch the guys play soccer...
Dinner at my place.
I slept first
You slept
I went to meet paul and Alvin at S.gardens.
You were very tired. (next day got work*suntec)


Last time u say u got no memory card... so u didnt save ur sent msgs.

Now u still dont save ur sent msgs when u have a new phone.

How are u going to justify this?

Talk your way out?

There is an OBVIOUS defensive tone to your voice the moment i mentioned "ur phone..."



You say u dont wanna choose between us.
I've had ENOUGH.
I cannot take it anymore.
Its sad, Its painful, Its too much for me to take.

沒有留言: