2007年12月4日 星期二

A lost friend

Finally I'm stable enough to write down my feelings.



Sunday, 2nd of december 2007, will be a day to remember.



Loss of a dear friend.. Uncle Dennis aka Oldfart



Sunday:

Went to nusajaya(malaysia) to go take a look at what i'll be racing the following weekend...

Had asked Mike to go together since ah biao could make it.



Under the shelter at the pitstop area, there was our guide, Benny.

Along with him, Dennis, Jason & Jay.



Its been nearly a year since i last trialed at nusajaya.... still remembering that i was riding a Honda XR400.... I was even joking with Dennis .... pulling all those memories that we had shared during that trip... 4-5 hours just to do 1 round.... thats Super long... considering that average riders could finish it in like 40 minutes.



All the smiles and jokes...



After the conversations, we geared up and started our First warm up round. Never did i though that it would be my last ride with Uncle Dennis...



Even at this moment, i can still remember his smiles and that So familar voice.



He was always there during all my first trips to new places....



1st Trail at TM... didnt bring hydro pack... as it was a last minute trail... almost gave up riding off-road... but it just made me go back for more.



1st Overseas trail to nusajaya... one of the funniest moment i shared with dennis... at the step up... first thing we reached there, Uncle Dennis took out his gears and sat on the floor.... I went beside him and asked.... "U not going to attempt the hill meh?" .... he just gave me the smiles.... suddenly it came to me.... "Is there another route? hehe thats Y u not going to try?" .... With a cheeky face... he answered "Yah.... hehehe... got another route... behind also can go up... rest first"



1st Trail to Planktong.... a very drama day where junxian fell and front wheel spokes broke.... some guys had to go out to town to get a tow truck .... we sat along the floors and talk cock sing song while waiting...



1st Trail to Kota Tingi ... Fell Big time at roller coaster downhill that my helmet turned 90 degrees... broke my radiator seal.... had to keep refueling coolant...



Although i haven't been riding much with him these few months.... ever since i started training for races with ah biao... but we always get to see each other in the trails. How can a person who has so much involvement in my life be forgottened? There will always be a place in my heart for him.



Rest in peace my dear friend.

沒有留言: